I like have no reason for this but I want to do it and if any of this applies to you, I really don't hate you. I mean, I hate some of the things that you do, but everyone hates things that we do so I'm sure you're a fine person.
I'm just having another bullshit mood rage thing and last time someone said I could vent via journals and people would understand. But I hate venting about myself because it sucks. So I'm going to vent about what I hate in other people. Wooo please don't get me wrong I probably don't mean what I'm syaing to such a harsh extent at least.
- People who talk about how insane they are. Like, no. Friend. Just because you like to think that you don't have your shit together doesn't mean that you're batshit. So shut the hell up.
- People who list off how OCD, ADD, ADHD, dyslexix, ect. they are. Like, friend. You're not. Just because you like to have your chaptstick on the left side of your nightstand, you're not OCD. You have quirks, we all have quirks. But you're not diagnosed.
- People who make a big deal out of using a mouse or touchpad. Like, they have all those stamps or taglines that say "PROUD MOUSE-USER" or someshit.
- The lgbt advocates who won't shut the hell up. I get it, cool, gay rights. But who thinks it's actually useful to call anyone who even just doesn't have an opinion on the matter homophobe. chill.
- Those people who use themselves as examples for critique when they really shouldn't. Like, they're one of those beginner artists who has px. pen size at like 14 and no sketch and they're still like "the back leg is too long, you can look at my art if you want some references!" Don't get me wrong, I'm all game for critiques, but please.
- People who can't wrap their head around the fact that being good at taking critique is not making excuses for every error someone points out. "Oh, the eye looks a little too wide here! :3" "oh that's just because this drawing sucks and I did it in a rush and I noticed it too and I was just practicing my everything else but that eye."
- People who literally ALL of their COMPLETELY SEPARATE character plots end up in some mass mutilation in which the character goes insane. Oh, you're so clever.
- People who think they've got crazier shit going on in their life than others. Just because you're the only one to voice that, doesn't mean that you're the only one. As far as I know, you never polled me on what's going on.
- Girls who talk about how they only hang out with guys because guys have less drama alll the tiimmmeee. lmao. shut the hell up.
- Girls who are CLEARLY bluffing about sucking dick.
- People who only talk about how evil and selfish humanity is while wearing Guess clothes.
- monkeys. I hate monkeys.
- breathing, snoring, chewing, hiccuping, laughing obnoxiously, and any bullshit of that sorts.
- People who talk all the time about how "they put a smile on their face so the world won't know" and then get pissy when nobody knows. You don't give a bandaid to someone who you fucking think isn't hurt.
- Freshmen. Just. Take a deep breath and acknowledge that once you are a sophomore or above you may fully understand how unbelievably annoying you, not just the classmates you whine about, really are.
- People who talk while I'm fucking reading leave me the fuck alone.
- Settle down. Music is cool. Music can twist your emotions in a knot. But please stop bringing how much "without music there wouldn't be life" into every conversation.
- Girls that dress SO CONVINCINGLY like a guy that you literally would need to check their pants for a verification and they get super pissed when you mistake their gender.
- Racky from Claymore. Fucking want to beat the shit out of him.
I think I'm done I'm so angry at everyone right now ah=fedcsygbfcds